UPDATE July 20, 2021: We have not yet been given a date for when we can open the Bellevue Friends of the Library Corner Book Shop for customers and to receive donations. As soon as we hear any news on opening, it will be posted here. We all look forward to the time we can safely see each other again, have sales, and preserve the future of our wonderful library.
Do you have books, CDs, DVDs, or puzzles you longer want? Clear up space on your bookshelves and donate items to The Corner Book Shop. Proceeds support library programs attended by more than 10,000 community members each year at the Bellevue Library, Lake Hills Library, and Library Connection @ Crossroads. Now that’s a win-win!
We love to accept:
- All fiction and non-fiction paperback, trade, and hardback books, old and new
- Reference books
- Old/vintage books
- Children’s and Young Adult books
- Comic books and graphic novels
- Foreign language books
- Coffee table books on all subjects
- Travel books and guides (published within the past 10 years)
- Games of all types and for all age groups
- Art work pieces
- CDs, DVDs, records/LPs, and audio books
- Sheet music
- Puzzles for all ages
- Coloring books, paint books, and children’s workbooks
- Weird, unique, and collectible items
Sorry, we do not accept:
- Torn, dirty, moldy, smelly, or water-damaged books–we cannot sell these
- Books with excessive writing, highlighting, or underlining
- Reader’s Digest books
- Computer books older than than 5 years
- Travel guides older than 10 years
- Textbooks older than 5 years
- Encyclopedia sets
- VHS or cassette tapes
You can bring your bags/boxes of donated materials, in good condition, to The Corner Book Shop during open hours or the Bellevue Library, and your donation will be delivered to the Friends’ book sorting room. If you have a particularly large donation, please call us at 425-450-2446 during The Corner Book Shop hours or contact us.
Thank you for supporting Bellevue Friends of the Library programs!